Woodland Woodcarving Workshop
Spend a whole day in the woods in a relaxed, creative setting learning the foundations of woodcarving on our original and most popular workshop. You'll learn how to make your own wooden spoon using an axe, knife, saw and crook knife from green wood and discover how the techniques used can be applied to larger projects and general outdoor duties. Plus, glean insights into the way the forest works, learn how to identify useful trees and much more...
- Get outside and get creative with like minded people.
- Master the most important woodland tools; the axe, knife, crook knife and saw.
- Make your own Miscellaneous Adventures wooden spoon from freshly felled birch wood.
- Improve your outdoor skills and discover the wider applications of woodcarving mastery.
- Unlock the hidden secrets of the forest, trees, wood and traditional forestry.
- Feel super proud and drink beer by the camp fire.
- Wild camp in the woods after the workshop (optional).
- Take home nice things.
- Camping equipment available to hire from Rab and Poler.
On booking a place, the student will be sent further details of our location plus a confirmation of booking form to complete. If paying the deposit now, the remaining payment must be made 1 week before the workshop. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable unless Miscellaneous Adventures cancel the workshop. Refunds of full payment (minus the deposit) can be made if the student cancels up to 2 days before the workshop. We cannot guarantee any refund if the student cancels within 48 hours of the workshop unless there are exceptional circumstances. All such refund decisions are at the discretion of Miscellaneous Adventures.